Call Centre Recovery
Dependency on telecommunications and connectivity mean that more than ever, telephony needs to be a vital component of your overall business continuity capability. During a major incident, you can expect your customers, general public and possibly concerned family members to be overwhelming your phone lines, looking for a response and answers.
- How would you field calls to your reception or mainline number?
- How would your customer facing teams reach valued customers?
- What would the impact be if sales and marketing couldn’t generate new business and respond to leads?
Imagine the impact, negative publicity and damage to your reputation.
In conjunction with its sister company (Stem Group) back2business has a highly flexible set of options around telephony and call centre recovery.
Why is back2business so different?
- We work with you to design a telephony solution which utilises your system & configuration
- We use world class open source telephony engines for greater compatibility and are active forum members and community developers
- Choose whether to use your own handsets and equipment or simply use ours
- Our technical team are available 24/7/365 thanks to our Group strength and sister company.
What else do you need to consider?
- Does the recovery time of your telephony match the response time of your work area recovery & IT?
- Do you know how to switch your numbers with your current telecommunications provider?
- What connectivity options do you need, or have available to you?
- Do you know which of your business functions consider telephony to be critical?