Our Business Continuity Consultant Makes Planning and Management Easy
Not sure where to start with the management of your Business Continuity Planning? Many of our clients just don’t know where they stand in relation to good business continuity practice.
Undertaking a ‘Current State Assessment’ is the first step in understanding where you are now, so that we can help you develop a ‘roadmap’ to disaster recovery. Our low impact, low cost introduction to Business Continuity management will help you understand the risks, the implications and determine a risk appetite you can stomach.
In addition to this, we can provide consultancy skills to implement a complete BCMS (Business Continuity Management System) solution, which comprises of:
- BCMS - Policy, procedures, programme structure and organisation
Risk and Business Impact Analysis
- Identifying business critical functions & their recovery timeframes
- Risk, threat and impact identification, single points of failure & dependency analysis
- IT requirements analysis
Business Continuity Strategy Development
- IT Resilience; Systems, Applications & Data
- Work Area Recovery
- Business Continuity & Incident Response Plans
- Training, Education & Maintenance
- Emergency and Crisis Management
Why is back2business so different?
- Often working with the board or senior management - our strong client relationships enable us to act as trusted advisors
- We deliver practical, appropriate and “Fit for purpose” solutions – we don’t force standards on you
- We recognise and embrace your existing good practices, which reduce the overall stress and impact of organisational adoption to business continuity management
- We endeavour to leave your key people with sufficient knowledge and skills transfer
What else do you need to consider?
- Do you know which IT solutions and strategies you need to implement?
- Do you know which of your business functions consider telephony to be critical?