We are Specialists in Business Recovery and Business Resilience
Work area recovery provides a key role in business recovery and resilience planning. Work area recovery provides clients with a pre-designated number of positions within the Business Continuity centre and in the event that a client suffers an unwanted incident it acts as an alternative office.
Typically, this provision would initially be in the region of 20% of the workforce in order to continue with critical operations and functions in the first stages of business recovery.
Each position consists of:
- A PC or thin client desktop, with flat screen monitor, keyboard & mouse
- Network connectivity
- VoIP Telephone
- Desk and chair
As part of our service, we provide all our clients with a bespoke contract which will be reflective of the company requirements and a copy of the operations & procedures manual, which is designed to address any questions you might have in relation to matters such as test days and invocation procedures.
Why is back2business so different?
- We don't place endless restrictions on our clients about what constitutes an incident - if you need us we are there for you.
- We don't charge an additional invocation fee, unlike many other providers
- Our business recovery suite can be configured in a variety of flexible formats so that we can scale up where required to meet your staff recovery profile
What else do you need to consider?
- What recovery response time you require...1hr, 4hrs, 24hrs – you tell us.
- What duration of contract you require – typically, this is 3 years due to cost efficiencies.
- What about the rest of your continuity capability, such as your IT strategy, planning, or training?
For further information please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.